Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts should be at least 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio including your social media links and details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author. Trying to pass off someone else’s work as your own will earn you an instant ban.
- We don’t publish previously published content so please don’t send us any.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story, but please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- By submitting a post to Blog Cogs, you agree to give us copyright ownership of the post.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please first send a 1 to 3-paragraph summary of the key points your post would cover to: email@example.com or via the contact page (use guest post as the subject).
I look forward to working with you!